Start a new topic
Answered

Closed / Unpaid Files Report

Good morning. Is there a management table (per drawer) that will show CLOSED / UNPAID files?

If available, please advise how to access.

Best Answer

By management table, I assume you are referring to the Management Reports feature located in the Tools tab of Simsol. If I am mistaken please let me know. If that is the case, there isn't a direct way to do what you want, but we can get pretty close.

We are able to set up a query that will allow us to search a drawer for the following parameters: Date Closed, Client Claim Number, Invoice Total Owed, Invoice Total Outstanding, and Invoice Total Paid. This should show you the information that you want, but you will still have to parse through claims that have yet to be closed. Those claims are easy to spot because they will not have any date listed in the Date Closed column. See the attached screenshots for clarification.

You can add additional parameters/columns as you see fit. The management reports feature can be customized, so you may be able to manipulate it to show all of the information you want. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to delimit by Closed/Unpaid claims, or whole claims at all. If you need any help going though this, please let us know!

1 Comment

Answer

By management table, I assume you are referring to the Management Reports feature located in the Tools tab of Simsol. If I am mistaken please let me know. If that is the case, there isn't a direct way to do what you want, but we can get pretty close.

We are able to set up a query that will allow us to search a drawer for the following parameters: Date Closed, Client Claim Number, Invoice Total Owed, Invoice Total Outstanding, and Invoice Total Paid. This should show you the information that you want, but you will still have to parse through claims that have yet to be closed. Those claims are easy to spot because they will not have any date listed in the Date Closed column. See the attached screenshots for clarification.

You can add additional parameters/columns as you see fit. The management reports feature can be customized, so you may be able to manipulate it to show all of the information you want. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to delimit by Closed/Unpaid claims, or whole claims at all. If you need any help going though this, please let us know!

Login or Signup to post a comment