Start a new topic
Answered

How to combine two estimates with different database

I am completing an estimate with the current database "complete building repair registry." 
I am trying to copy an old estimate from 2016 that used the database "commercial/residential repair".

An error pops up stating i cannot combine the two.

Is there any way around this?

Best Answer

Unfortunately, estimates created on different pricing databases may not be merged together as the line items are only accessible via the database that was used to create them on.

If you're simply wanting to move over the areas without the line items (so you don't need to reenter in dimensions) you must first delete out all line items and then copy the areas over.

If you need any additional assistance with this or anything else I'd be happy to help!

1 Comment

Answer

Unfortunately, estimates created on different pricing databases may not be merged together as the line items are only accessible via the database that was used to create them on.

If you're simply wanting to move over the areas without the line items (so you don't need to reenter in dimensions) you must first delete out all line items and then copy the areas over.

If you need any additional assistance with this or anything else I'd be happy to help!

Login or Signup to post a comment