Start a new topic
Answered

How to make all Depreciation 'Non-Recoverable'?

I am trying to mark all deprecation 'non-recoverable'. I went through my estimate and unchecked the box on each line item to make the depreciation nonrecoverable. However, I am still showing recoverable depreciation on the final print of the estimate. How do I fix that? Is there something I am missing that is being depreciated that I haven't corrected?

1 Posted by David Robinson on Jan 08, 2018 @ 04:58 PM

The e-mail should be drobinson@cl-na.com

EDITSPLITREMOVE

2 Posted by Patrick on Jan 08, 2018 @ 05:09 PM

David,
The most likely source for the remaining recoverable depreciation is the sales tax and O&P. On the first page of the building estimate, the one marked with the golden pad lock, there are two check boxes in the lower right hand corner. These are "Exclude sales tax..." and "Exclude O&P...". Check both of these boxes and you will likely no longer see the recoverable depreciation.

Regards,
Patrick M.
Simsol Tech Support
(800)447-4676

LEGAL: It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on these sites. Simsol assumes no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly any action or inaction you take based on or made in reliance on the information, services, or material on any of Simsol websites or resources.

EDITECHOREMOVE

3 Posted by David Robinson on Jan 08, 2018 @ 05:16 PM

It worked!!!! Thanks!

EDITSPLITREMOVE

Doug closed this discussion on Jan 10, 2018 @ 12:59 PM.

Re-open and reply to this closed discussion or start a new discussion →

Chris

ECHO Only show this comment to our staff

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text)

ALREADY UPLOADED FILESEST.pdf 98 KB

Attach File

You can attach files up to 10MB

COMMENT

Best Answer

The most likely source for the remaining recoverable depreciation is the sales tax and O&P. On the first page of the building estimate, the one marked with the golden pad lock, there are two check boxes in the lower right hand corner. These are "Exclude sales tax..." and "Exclude O&P...". Check both of these boxes and you will likely no longer see the recoverable depreciation.

Let us know if depreciation remains.

1 Comment

Answer

Let us know if depreciation remains.

Login or Signup to post a comment