Start a new topic
Answered

Needing Assistance With Sales Tax on Contents

Please help, I am having difficulty with my sales tax on contents, Tax on being depreciated and tax being subtracted from ACV amount.

Best Answer

Thank you for contacting Simsol Support. What method of applying sales tax to your contents estimate are you trying to do here? If you head to your 'Inventory Summary' page of your contents estimate you'll want to select the 'Sales Tax' button, and then select the method you need here.

You also stated in your question about sales tax being applied on depreciated tax. You can remove this extra tax from being calculated by heading to your Contents Inventory page and selecting the boxes that fit your needs:

1. "Exclude Sales Tax on Non-recoverable Depreciation from RCV Total"
2. "Exclude O&P on Non-recoverable Depreciation from RCV Total"

Please let me know if you have any difficulty with these steps, or if you should have more questions related to sales tax on contents.

1 Comment

Answer

Thank you for contacting Simsol Support. What method of applying sales tax to your contents estimate are you trying to do here? If you head to your 'Inventory Summary' page of your contents estimate you'll want to select the 'Sales Tax' button, and then select the method you need here.

You also stated in your question about sales tax being applied on depreciated tax. You can remove this extra tax from being calculated by heading to your Contents Inventory page and selecting the boxes that fit your needs:

1. "Exclude Sales Tax on Non-recoverable Depreciation from RCV Total"
2. "Exclude O&P on Non-recoverable Depreciation from RCV Total"

Please let me know if you have any difficulty with these steps, or if you should have more questions related to sales tax on contents.

Login or Signup to post a comment