Start a new topic
Answered

How do you transfer claims between versions of Simsol?

am trying to archive a file from my one computer and unarchive it to another computer. I have both of them licensed. Every time I browse and get the file then hit unarchive it doesn't do anything. What am I doing wrong? I have watched the video on it, doing everything the way it is explained and it still doesn't work?

Best Answer

Once you've unarchived a claim, it should appear in your inbox of Simsol. 

This section of the program is located in the bottom left hand corner of your program. Have you checked the inbox for the claim yet?

Once you've located the claim in the inbox, it will need to then be moved into your claim drawers. You can do this by dragging & dropping or by highlighting the claim and selecting the 'Move To' button in your 'Home' menu.

1 Comment

Answer

Once you've unarchived a claim, it should appear in your inbox of Simsol. 

This section of the program is located in the bottom left hand corner of your program. Have you checked the inbox for the claim yet?

Once you've located the claim in the inbox, it will need to then be moved into your claim drawers. You can do this by dragging & dropping or by highlighting the claim and selecting the 'Move To' button in your 'Home' menu.

Login or Signup to post a comment