Start a new topic
Answered

How To Change Pricing on an Estimate After Accepting Update?

I have updated to the 3rd qt pricing 2016, however, it has not shown up on my existing claims. How do I get the 2016 database to import for existing claims?

Best Answer

Thank you for contacting Simsol Support. Pricing updates will never automatically update current files, this is something that the user must do on a per-claim basis if so desired.

To change the pricing table for a given estimate, you'll need to navigate to the estimate cover page. The cover page can be found in the claim enclosure tree on the left-hand side. If you're working with the building estimate, this will be the building estimate selection with the gold padlock icon. From the estimate cover page, you will see a button at the top that says 'Database'. From here you can change the pricing table. After changing, reapply your location factors when prompted and you should be good-to-go.

Let us know if you need any further assistance with this!

1 Comment

Answer

Thank you for contacting Simsol Support. Pricing updates will never automatically update current files, this is something that the user must do on a per-claim basis if so desired.

To change the pricing table for a given estimate, you'll need to navigate to the estimate cover page. The cover page can be found in the claim enclosure tree on the left-hand side. If you're working with the building estimate, this will be the building estimate selection with the gold padlock icon. From the estimate cover page, you will see a button at the top that says 'Database'. From here you can change the pricing table. After changing, reapply your location factors when prompted and you should be good-to-go.

Let us know if you need any further assistance with this!

Login or Signup to post a comment