Start a new topic
Answered

Tools for Learning how to create my first estimate

Is there any way you can walk me through beginning a new estimate using this software? Or do you have any guides that can help me?

Best Answer

Hello,

We would be happy to get you started using Simsol. We have a series of video tutorials and a Getting Started PDF that are located on your MySimsol Account (my.simsol.com). I suggest looking over these to get started.

The first step to creating a claim in Simsol is to create a Drawer to house the claims. Click the 'New' Button from the Home Tab's Drawer section. On the left, give the Drawer a name and click 'Done' in the top right. You now have a drawer to create claims in. To create a claim click the 'New' Button in the Home Tab's Claim section. This will pull up the Claim Wizard and get you started on creating an estimate in Simsol. Please let us know if you have any more questions!

Getting Started PDF

Getting Started With Simsol (Video)

Getting Started Solutions Articles

1 Comment

Answer

Hello,

We would be happy to get you started using Simsol. We have a series of video tutorials and a Getting Started PDF that are located on your MySimsol Account (my.simsol.com). I suggest looking over these to get started.

The first step to creating a claim in Simsol is to create a Drawer to house the claims. Click the 'New' Button from the Home Tab's Drawer section. On the left, give the Drawer a name and click 'Done' in the top right. You now have a drawer to create claims in. To create a claim click the 'New' Button in the Home Tab's Claim section. This will pull up the Claim Wizard and get you started on creating an estimate in Simsol. Please let us know if you have any more questions!

Getting Started PDF

Getting Started With Simsol (Video)

Getting Started Solutions Articles

Login or Signup to post a comment