Start a new topic
Answered

I can't check 'Use Coverage Information' so my coverage's aren't showing

How do I go back to change choices in policy coverage information page, it won't let me check off the coverage boxes?

Best Answer

Thank you for reaching out to Simsol Support. If you're unable to check off the coverages button within the Estimate's Cover Page, it's likely a coverage has not been created or is being used by another estimate.

You can access Policy and Coverage information applied to your estimate by navigating inside of your claim to Loss Information -> Coverages. In this window, you can change your policy, add/edit coverages, and more. Once a coverage has been created, you can navigate back to your estimate and select the 'Use Coverage Information' checkbox and then drop down to select the correct coverage.

I hope this helps you, if you need anything else please let us know!

1 Comment

Answer

Thank you for reaching out to Simsol Support. If you're unable to check off the coverages button within the Estimate's Cover Page, it's likely a coverage has not been created or is being used by another estimate.

You can access Policy and Coverage information applied to your estimate by navigating inside of your claim to Loss Information -> Coverages. In this window, you can change your policy, add/edit coverages, and more. Once a coverage has been created, you can navigate back to your estimate and select the 'Use Coverage Information' checkbox and then drop down to select the correct coverage.

I hope this helps you, if you need anything else please let us know!

Login or Signup to post a comment