If you're getting goose eggs (0's) on all of your forms/reports, it's likely your coverages aren't being applied properly to your estimates. Follow along with these steps to fix this issue.
1. Open your claim and navigate to your Loss Information Screen
2. Select the button labeled 'Cover' for Coverages and you'll be able to view your coverages that are created in this claim
3. Check through your coverages to verify your limits / deductibles / reserves are entered and correct. Then select 'Done'
4. Navigate to your Building Estimate Cover Page (with the paddlock icon next to it)
5. Make sure the check box 'Use Coverage Information' is checked then drop down in the drop down box below it and select the correct coverage
6. Repeat step 5 for your APS Estimate and Contents Inventory if you have them.
7. Navigate to your forms and refresh with claim data by selecting the button located in the bottom left-hand corner.
If this issue is occurring on your reports, make sure to unlock the report so values may update. Your claim totals should now appear!
If you continue having issues with this feature, contact our support team by either submitting a ticket or calling us at 1(800) 447-4676.